Medicare Part B
The complementary other half to Part A, covering a variety of services including
- Outpatient Care,
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Home Health Services
Typically, the monthly premium for Part B coverage is a standard amount, but some recipients are required to pay a higher premium based on their income.
*It is important to sign up for Part B when you first become eligible, as enrolling late sometimes carries a late enrollment penalty.*
Those with an Advantage plan will typically pay a monthly premium in addition to the Part B premium.
There is usually a co payment or coinsurance for covered services as well. Out-of-pocket costs and rules about service providers can vary from plan to plan, and these rules can change each year.
Benefits to Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Part A (hospital insurance) and Part B (medical insurance) benefits and services.
- Part D (medical prescription) coverage.
- The same Medicare rights and protections offered by Original Medicare.
- With the exception of End-Stage Renal Disease, those with a preexisting conditions can be eligible for Medicare Advantage coverage.
Our licensed agents can work with you to help you figure out if you need the high level Medicare coverage offered by Medicare Advantage plans. Start by obtaining free quotes via our quote engine, and then discuss your options in-depth with a member of our team.