Could you afford the costs of rebuilding your home in case of fire or other damage? Whether you have chosen to purchase homeowners insurance or you would just like some information, PMG Agency is glad to be of service.
What is Homeowners Insurance?
Homeowners insurance is a form of insurance policy that protects you financially in the event of home or property damage. Policies vary, but there are several cost-effective ways you can protect your investment.
Standard policy coverage may include:
- Dwelling – Rebuilding or repairing in event of damage
- Other structures – Rebuilding or repairing additional structures on your property besides your home
- Personal property – Covers the cost of replacing your homeýs contents or possessions
- Loss of use – Covers costs in the event that your home is damaged and you must seek other living arrangements (i.e. hotel)
- Personal liability – Protects policy owner and covered family members against liability lawsuits
- Medical payments – Covers medical costs in case someone is injured on your property and is not suing for damages
At PMG Agency, our goal is to match you with the information you need to make a comfortable decision regarding insurance coverage. Contact one of our friendly agents to receive rates and information concerning homeowners insurance in Indiana, Ohio and Michigan. You may call us at (866) 764-2204!
Comments or questions are welcome.